Watson Batty Architects is committed to processing personal information about its clients and customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers about what it does with their personal information.
This Policy explains how we use any personal information we may collect about you when you use our websites; or when you use or are a recipient of our services.
Personal information Watson Batty Architects may collect about you
Watson Batty Architects may collect personal information which we receive when:
• you use our website
• you use our services
• you contact us or
• you are a recipient of our services
This may include information:
• which you provide where you
– contract with us
– contact Watson Batty Architects directly in writing or by phone
We may collect the following types of information:
• your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
• information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
• your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
• details of any enquiry or complaint you make to Watson Batty Architects
Why Watson Batty Architects collects personal information
Watson Batty Architects collects your personal information to:
• enhance or improve customers’ experience of our products and services and our website
• improve and develop its services
• meet its legal and regulatory obligations
How Watson Batty Architects collects personal information
Watson Batty Architects collects personal information:
• Directly from customers: e.g. when a customer signs up to receive our services
Who sees the personal information that Watson Batty Architects holds
Customer’s personal information may be provided to:
• Watson Batty Architects
• Third Parties (including the police, law enforcement agencies, credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and other bodies) to protect our or another person’s rights, property, or safety e.g.
– to exchange information to protect against fraud and to reduce payment risks
– in connection with the prevention and detection of crime
Disclosures of personal information required by law
Watson Batty Architects may be required to disclose certain personal information because it is required by law or for the purposes of legal proceedings.
If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies.
Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example, when:
• Checking details of job applicants and employees
Please see below for details of how to contact us if you wish to access your personal information or details of relevant fraud prevention agencies.
Transfers of personal information outside the UK
Watson Batty Architects will never transfer personal information about customers to third parties located outside the UK.
Keeping personal information secure
Watson Batty Architects is committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
How long do we keep personal information
Watson Batty Architects will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as it needs it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
Keeping personal information accurate
Watson Batty Architects will ensure that personal information is kept accurate and up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, Watson Batty Architects relies on customers to ensure that some of the information it holds about them is accurate and up-to-date. We encourage customers to inform Watson Batty Architects of any changes to their information.
Access to personal information
Watson Batty Architects provides customers with access to their personal information and the opportunity to amend and update their details in order to keep the information up-to-date and accurate.
• Information provided through the registration process
– You can see the information you have provided to us through the registration process by contacting Watson Batty Architects. You can also change or delete this information including any consent you have provided to receive marketing communications
• Requesting a copy of your information
– You can request details of personal information Watson Batty Architects holds about you, including our databases, by contacting us. See ‘How to contact us’
– Requests must be made in writing and there is a £10 fee for each request. Proof of identification is required in order to protect your information. We also require sufficient details to be able locate your information. For example, dates and details of the website, product or services that you have used. An optional application form may be provided to assist us in locating the information you require.
A customer may allow Watson Batty Architects to provide them with information about products and services, which may be of interest to them. Watson Batty Architects will only do this where a customer has agreed to receive such information.
You agree to receive marketing information:
• from Watson Batty Architects about our products and services by choosing not to opt-out on your registration form for a Watson Batty Architects website or service
• from Watson Batty Architects about its similar products and services where you provide your details in the course of purchase or negotiations for the purchase of a product or service
The marketing channels used may include all means of communication e.g. email, post, phone, SMS text message and other electronic means. If electronic channels are to be used this will be specifically stated when we collect your details.
Changing your marketing preferences
You can change marketing preferences at any time.
• Marketing preferences provided through
– You can change your preferences for receiving marketing communications at any time by contacting Watson Batty Architects
You can request changes to other marketing consents provided to Watson Batty Architects by writing to our Information Rights Team (see ‘How to contact us’).
• Cookies are text files placed on your computer when you use a website. For details of Cookies used by Watson Batty Architects website, including targeting or advertising cookies, please refer to the Cookies Policy below.
Links to other websites
Watson Batty Architects website may include links to other sites. We will make every effort to provide links to high quality, reputable sites but are not responsible for their privacy practices, site content, or the services they offer.
How to contact us
Anyone with queries or complaints relating to products or services provided by Watson Batty Architects can contact Watson Batty Architects for assistance:
Watson Batty Architects Ltd
Telephone: 01943 876 665